Newbury Bed and Breakfast near to Hungerford in a rural setting
If you prefer your environment to be cosy and personal rather than bland and impersonal we believe you have found the right place.
This 17th Century Country Inn is our home as well as our business and we go out of our way to make sure that have a memorable time, whether you are relaxing in one of our rooms, appreciating our well-kept Ale or dining from our daily changing menu.
- 9 ensuite rooms in a separate courtyard where you can relax in private surroundings
- Interesting seasonal food as well as traditional favourites mostly sourced locally and cooked to order
- A traditional bar with Cask Ales and a wood burning stove, where you can meet friends, read a paper or try a light bite
- A great location with plenty to see and do including Highclere Castle, home to the TV series Downton Abbey and Newbury racecourse
- Celebration menus for any get-together for family and friends
If you are looking for personal attention, interesting food and good value bed and breakfast between Hungerford and Newbury then give us a call on 01488 668325 or check room availability instantly on the right.
Gill & Chris
Gillian Hern & Christopher Box